Student Services

Return of Federal Financial Aid Upon Withdrawal from the College

Effective with the Fall 2000 term, students who receive federal financial aid funds and who withdraw from all classes may be required to return all or a portion of these funds to the federal government. Students should consult with the financial aid office on either campus before withdrawing from the College.


Page Edit