Student Services

Official SCF Transcripts

Requesting Official Transcripts

Your official transcript housed with State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota is bound by the federal law FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974).

State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on the Transcripts Plus logo below to enter your order. SCF has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of SCF. Official printed transcripts are still available for ordering as well. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of SCF and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 1-847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.

In accordance with Florida Statute 1009.26. SCF will waive the transcript fee for a person who is on active duty or an honorably discharged veteran of the United States Armed Forces and his or her spouse and dependents. If you feel you qualify under these categories, please complete the Transcript Request form and submit to Please include in the subject line “United States Armed Forces Transcript Waiver.” Once your request is received, the Veteran Services Office will verify eligibility and, if eligible, the transcript will be processed at no charge.


Order transcripts
Order SCF transcripts.


Button: check transcript request status


Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are only available for Current SCF students (active students and those enrolled within the past year):

  1. Sign into MySCF and navigate to the Student Profile.
  2. Click on Academic Transcript under Additional Links on the left-hand side.
  3. Follow the instructions to review your unofficial transcript.

All Former Students are required to obtain official transcripts using TranscriptsPlus.


Page Edit