Student Services

Your Career: Next Steps

Get There From Here …

I’ve got my SCF degree, now I need to transfer to a university.

  • Students planning to transfer to an upper division college or university can get transfer advisement online and through the SCF Advising offices:  Academic Advising Transfer Information
  • Refer to your university website for information regarding transfers to your specific program.
  • Review required Florida university prerequisites at Florida Shines

I’ve got my SCF degree and I am ready for the workplace.

Write a winning resume

Learn interview etiquette

Review job search techniques

Find SCF alumni resources

Page Edit