Graduation Application and Ceremony Checklists
Graduation Application (Applications for Spring 2016 no longer being accepted)
Graduation Attendance Form (Registration closed for the May 6, 2016 ceremony)
Checklist for Graduation Applications
1. Complete the Graduation Application in its entirety (link is provided above); please make sure you have READ and SIGNED the document before submitting for review.
2. Submit the online Pre-Grad Survey at www.scf.edu/PreGradSurvey. You do not need to print the confirmation and reapplications are not required to redo the survey.
3. Pay the $20.00 Graduation Fee to Fee Payment either by phone or in person. Reapplications and certificates have no fee.
4. Print and submit the graduation application by the published semester deadline (posted above) to Educational Records after steps 1-3 are completed.
Checklist for Participating in the Graduation Ceremony
1. After you have completed and submitted your Graduation Application by the posted deadline (listed above), check your SCF student email for application status updates (applicaitons will be evaluated beginning in mid-late January. Please allow a minimum of 3 - 4 weeks for processing).
2. Once an email is received, complete the Online Graduation Attendance Form by the posted semester deadline (listed above).
3. Check your SCF Student Email for updates regarding the Outstanding Graduate Award (OGA), Guest Ticket distribution, Regalia, new Graduation and Alumni items available at the SCF Bookstore, and more!
4. Visit and review the Graduation Ceremony Information webpage early and often for information regarding the ceremony!