Student Services


Request a DD 214

You may request an official copy of your DD 214/Separation Documents via an ONLINE request from the NATIONAL ARCHIVES website.   You will be required to print and sign a request document, which must then be mailed to the address indicated on the signature request form Click here to access the website.

Florida Military License Plates

There are many license plates you may be eligible for in the state of Florida.  For more information visit the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website.  Click here to access the website.


Florida Department of Veterans' Affairs, FDVA

The Florida Department of Veterans' Affairs, FDVA, is the gateway for Florida Veterans to learn of  numerous local and federal benefit resources.  By example, eligible resident ex-service members with a VA certified service-connected disability of 10 percent or greater shall be entitled to a $5,000 property tax exemption. The ex-service member must establish this exemption with the county tax official in the county in which he or she resides by providing documentation of this disability.  To learn of more benefits in the state of Florida, visit the FDVA website.  Click here to access the website.  


eBenefits is the VA portal that allows you to manage many of your VA benefits.  Use this website to file VA claims, apply for and manage your VA healthcare benefits, follow the status of your VA claims, and much more.  Click here to access the website. You will need to establish an account, so click on the "Register" tab in upper right corner.

Sarasota Vet Center

Readjustment counseling services are available at the Sarasota Vet Center.  If you served in a combat theatre then you are eligible for Vet Center Services.  They offer groups and workshops, to include Individual, Family, Bereavement, and Military Sexual Trauma counseling.  There is no cost for any services. The telephone number is (941) 927-8285 or (877) 927-8387. Click here to access the VA website.



Page Eng