General Testing Information
- All testers are required to present a government issued, non-expired photo ID (Driver
License, passport) or SCF Student ID before testing.
Test Setting & Security
- The ATC provides a quiet area for students to take supervised tests.
- Cell phones, beepers, pagers, calculators, dictionaries or notes are not allowed to
be used during placement testing.
- The ATC will keep all tests in a secure area prior to testing.
- The ATC ensures that all test instructions and requirements provided with the test
- Staff monitors testers during exams.
- The ATC staff collects all scratch paper upon test completion for disposal.
- Promptly return all completed tests to the instructor or institution.
- The ATC staff is unable to make corrections or answer questions regarding any tests.
- Students are referred to the instructor or test service provider for assistance.
Test Irregularity & Cheating Policy
- Cheating is any unauthorized activity that impairs or alters the circumstances of
the examination as a measure of the knowledge or skills it was designed to access.
- The ATC staff will complete a Testing Irregularity Form and submit the information
to the ATC supervisor, instructor and test service provider for handling of the incident.
- Cell phone usage, beepers, talking and misconduct are not allowed and will be reported.
Lost or Stolen Items
- The ATC is not responsible for lost or stolen articles left in lockers or in the reception
- Personal items [i.e., backpacks, books, cell phones, jackets should be stored in lockers
- The ATC staff will not accept, nor be responsible for personal items.
Campus Safety and Security
- SCF maintains security services 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
- First Aid is available at the Public Safety Office
- Bradenton security is located in the Student Union, Room 120. Call 941-752-5550 for
- Venice security is located in the Student Union, Room 501. Call 941-408-1550 for assistance
- Dial 7-911 for all EMERGENCIES, then call security.