State College of Florida-Academic Affairs Testing
Class Make-Up Exams
Student Services, through the Assessment/Testing Centers (ATC) on each campus, offers an extensive program of group and individual testing designed to meet the needs of students. The ATC will offer Academic Affairs testing [i.e. Make-up Exams, and Accommodated Testing.]
The following testing guidelines have been established to ensure accessibility and ease for instructors and students using the services of the Assessment/Testing Center.
- Complete the STUDENT SECTION of the Test Referral Form.
- Forms are available at the ATC on each campus or at www.scf.edu/testing.
- Schedule an appointment at www.scf.edu/testing.
- Give the Test Referral Form with the completed student section to the instructor 3 days prior to the scheduled test date.
Student Services Center
Student Services Center
Building 1, Room 201, 2nd floor
Building 100, Room 154
Phone (941) 752-5238
Phone (941) 408-1540
Assessment and Testing Hours of Operation:
- Bradenton campus Monday & Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- (last test starts at 3:00 p.m.)
- Venice campus Monday & Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (last test starts at 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (last test starts at 10 a.m.)
- Schedule your appointment online at www.scf.edu/testing.
Students must present a valid photo I.D. (valid driver's license or SCF picture I.D).
Students who miss a scheduled test time due to illness or other events must notify the Assessment/Testing Center and make arrangements with the instructor for an alternate testing date and time.
- Complete the Instructor Section of the Test Referral Form and deliver to the ATC 3 business days prior to the testing.
- Forms are available at the ATC on either campus or at www.scf.edu/testing
- Instructors are required to indicate extended test time needed in the appropriate space provided on the Test Referral Form.
- If the student requires special accommodations as recommended by the Disability Resource Center, it is the student responsibility to notify the Assessment/Testing Center on the Test Referral Form.
- Instructors must provide Scantron or answer sheets. If Scantron or answer sheets are not provided, students will be instructed to write on the test.
- Instructors should indicate how the tests will be returned on the Test Referral Form
- Students who miss a scheduled test time should make arrangements with the instructor for an alternate testing date and time.
- Students will make an appointment with the ATC prior to submitting the Test Referral Form to their instructor.
- ATC personnel are unable to make corrections or answer questions regarding test content. Students with questions will be referred to the instructor.
- If a student is caught cheating, a Testing Irregularity Report will be completed, attached to the test and sent to the instructor.
- Testing is scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If the ATC reaches capacity, students will be referred to the instructor for accommodation.
- A photo I.D. (valid driver's license or SCF picture I.D.) is required to take a test in the Assessment/Testing Center