SCF Transfer Out Form
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota
REQUEST FOR SEVIS RECORD TRANSFER RELEASE
Your I-20 is an electronic record maintained in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). Only one school at a time can access a student's record. If you wish to leave State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota and transfer to another school/academic institution, this record must be transferred to the institution you wish to attend. To request a SEVIS transfer, complete this form.
Please Read Carefully:
- The SEVIS record can only be transferred to one school.
- Transfer must be reported within 60 days of your program completion/graduation.
- Report the transfer to the SCF Coordinator of Admissions & International Student Services who will select a "release date". After this date, your record is transferred to your new school and they will then access the SEVIS record.
- The "release date" is a date after the last day of exams.
- To request an earlier date:
- State the reason for the request and
- Attach supporting documents (acceptance letter including reporting date, advising date, testing date, etc.).
- You must begin studies at the new school within 5 months of program completion at State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota.
- The transfer may only be cancelled before the release to the new school takes place.
- If you decide to continue at Manatee and cancel the transfer, you must notify the International Student Office before the release date.
- This procedure is only to release your SEVIS record. You must still complete all other requirements necessary for transfer.
Print and complete form. SEVIS ID: N_______________________________
Last Name:____________________________ First Name:________________________________
Date of Birth:______________________
Student Number: G00____________ Telephone Number: (____)_________________
School Name: ________________________________________________________________________
School Address: ______________________________________________________________________
City: ____________________ State: _______ Zip Code: ____________
Telephone: (____)___________________ Fax: (____)______________________
Expected Start Date: ___________________
If YES, requested release date: ____/_____/______
Reasons for request (attach supporting documents): _________________________________________
Please read and sign: I authorize SCF to transfer my SEVIS record to the above named school/academic institution. I understand that the Coordinator of Admissions & International Student Services will select a release date unless I have specified otherwise. I am aware that if I change my mind, I must notify the Coordinator of Admissions & International Student Services BEFORE transfer is completed. Failure to do so will mean I will be required to attend the new school. I attest that the information provided above is correct.
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY.
SEVIS updated on: ________ (P)DSO initial: ______ Transfer release date of: _________