Student Services

Unofficial Transcripts

How to get unofficial transcripts:

Current Students (active students and those enrolled within the past year):

  1. Sign in to MySCF
  2. Click on Student Tab
  3. Go to Registration Tools on the right column
  4. Click on Request Unofficial Transcripts and follow instructions


Former Students (official transcripts only):

Transcripts may be ordered online at




For questions, please call the Educational Records Office at (941)752-5060.



Page Edit