Student Services

Transient Approval-Nondegree-Seeking Students

Students working toward a degree at other colleges or universities may enroll at SCF upon presentation of a transient form from the student's current (home) institution, an application for admission. Transient students are encouraged to receive advance approval from their home institution before registering for classes at SCF. Students must complete the SCF transcript request form and pay the transcript fee (see Cost and Fee Information) in the Educational Records so that the home institution will be informed that the credit was earned.


*NOTE: Electronic transient approval forms are available online for all Florida institutions at


Page Eng