Registered DRC students have the privilege of utilizing the computer lab for printing and school-related computer use.
The lab has adaptive keyboards, adjustable height desks, and other assistive software/technologies available. Please consult with a DRC staff member for more information.
The following rules have been established in order to provide an environment that is respectful to all students and conducive to learning.
1) Printing (limited school-related only)- 10 pages per day
- Print on both sides of paper when applicable
- Print 4 or more slides per page for PowerPoint
**DRC Staff will assist if you need to learn how to use these printing options
2) Computer use- registered notetakers and DRC students
3) Computer use-SCF school-related use only
4) No food/drink
5) No friends or children in lab
6) Keep voice volume low
7) Silence cell phones