How to Reschedule an Exam
The following exams can be rescheduled online at www.scf.edu/testing
- Placement Test P.E.R.T.
- Make up Exam SCF Student
- Disability Resource Center Accommodated Testing
- Dual Enrollment Testing
The instructions for rescheduling the exams are the same for all tests.
Go to www.scf.edu/testing
- Click on "Schedule Testing Appointment Here" be sure to select the correct campus.
- Once on that page click the tab at the top that says: My Registrations
- Once you click on that tab you will then see a History Request screen. Enter the SAME email you used when you registered for the exam
You will receive an email to your account.
- The subject line will read: “RegisterBlast History Request”. Inside this email there will be a link to click on. When you click on that link it will display all of your testing appointments, current and past.
- On the far right side you will be able to click on “View Detail” for all exams. This will display your test receipt.
- On tests that have not yet been taken you will see “Reschedule”. When you click on “Reschedule” you will be able to reschedule your test for another day and time.