Juvenile Shoplifting/Petty Theft Course
To register or for more information:
Bradenton / Lakewood Ranch: (941) 752-5286
Sarasota: (941) 362-4224 Venice: (941) 408-1521
Purpose of Juvenile Shoplifting and Petty Theft Course
This course is designed to help offenders, age 13-17, examine their behavior, attitude
and actions. Students will learn how to identify the steps to take in order to make
a positive change in their lives.
MAY BE COURT ORDERED.
JSPT Course Goal
To reduce the reoccurrence of theft among juvenile and teen offenders.
Juvenile Shoplifting and Petty Theft Course Content
- Cause, effect, and consequences of committing a theft.
- Taking control and being responsible for one's own attitudes and behaviors.
- Identifying and distinguishing between wants and needs.
- Goal setting and establishing priorities.
- Defining and clarifying personal values.
- Stress management, self-motivation and trust building exercises.
- Identifying and defining positive behavior and attitude for a crime-free life.
Juvenile Shoplifting and Petty Theft Course Format
- Eight-hour (8) course.
- Uses integrity therapy and behavior modification to explore conduct and the consequences of negative decisions and actions.
Enroll by telephone or in person at one of our office locations. Students should provide a copy of the court order or referral form to insure correct reporting of the attendance to referring court or agency.
Registration Fee: $40
Bldg. 18 - PDC
5840 26th Street West Bradenton , FL 34207
Office Hours: Monday: 12pm-8pm , Tuesday - Friday: 8am-4:30pm