Advanced Driver Improvement - Long-Term Traffic School
Florida Advanced Driver Improvement Online or In Person
12-hour Advanced Driver Improvement is required for drivers with a suspended or revoked Florida license. Course attendance might also be required by a Florida traffic court or for a driver who is a Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO). A driver must show proof of enrollment in an ADI course before he or she is eligible to apply for a Florida hardship license.
Our online course is the first step on the road to getting back your Florida license. Here's are some reasons more and more Florida drivers are choosing this convenient online course over the classroom alternative:
- Get your enrollment letter immediately – You'll need an ADI course enrollment letter to apply for your Florida hardship license. After you register for the online course, you can receive your letter right away by e-mail (extra fee required)
- No driving to a classroom – If your license is already suspended, you don't want to risk driving to an ADI class. Also, you won't have to bother a family member or friend to take you anywhere.
- No lecture or group discussion – Don't want to sit in a room with strangers and discuss your life story? No problem. With the online suspended license course, you won't have to.
- No workbook – All course work is completed on the Internet.
- No long 12-hour day – Instead of sitting in a hard classroom chair trying to stay awake for 12 hours, you can take the course at your own pace, logging in and out whenever you want to.
- No multiple class sessions – You won't have to waste expensive gasoline driving back and forth to class because you'll be attending your class on the web.
Get Your Florida Driver License Back Quickly!
If you need to take ADI to get your Florida hardship license, there's no better way than to take the course on the Internet. By signing up for this fast and easy online ADI course, you'll be able to download and print your ADI enrollment letter immediately after registration.
Why Take ADI in a Classroom When You Can Take It Online?
This is a question many Florida drivers with suspended licenses have asked. When you have the opportunity to take your course on the Internet, logging in and out whenever you want to, why would you want to spend money on gas and take your course in a classroom?
The online course requires 12 hours to complete (10.5 actual study hours and 1.5 hours of breaks), features video, and is available from any location that has Internet access. It is written in clear, plain language and is designed to be easy for even novice computer operators to use.
Sign up for your ADI class with Driver Training Associates, the company that has helped more ADI students than any other. Serving Florida drivers since 1977.
Want a live ADI class contact one of offices below today!
SCF Bradenton Campus Bldg. 18 - PDC
5840 26th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34207
Office Hours: Monday: 12pm-8pm , Tuesday - Friday: 8am-4:30pm
Next to Hollywood 20, 1991 Main Street, Suite 123
Sarasota FL 34236
Office Hours: Mon & Tue: 8am-4:30pm , Wed: 12pm-8pm , Thurs: 8am-4:30pm , Fri: 8am-4:30pm
SCF Venice Campus Bldg. 800 - Room 820
8000 South Tamiami Trail
Venice , FL 34293
Office Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30am-4pm (Closed for Lunch 12pm-1pm) Thursday: 12pm-8pm