Ever wonder what licenses you need to start a business?
How to market your business?
What business loan options are available?
The Small Business Development Center periodically offers free start-up workshops for people looking to learn more about the ins and outs of starting a new business.
The sessions last about an hour-and-a-half. And they’re conducted by one of our Certified Business Analysts, usually a very experienced business person, many of whom have started their own businesses.
Here’s what’s covered:
- The challenges of starting a business
- The realities of starting a business
- The importance of having a business plan
- Doing solid financial planning
- Business insurance
- Making your business legal
- Branding your business and marketing it effectively
- If I need money to start-up, where do I find it?
Contact us if you are interested in a start-up workshop.