MCC Recognizes Memorial Day Holiday
Manatee Community College (MCC) will honor the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 30. No classes will be held and all offices will be closed. Classes will resume and all offices will reopen Tuesday, May 31.
Enrollment for Summer B 2005 classes is under way. The last day new student applications will be accepted for admission (including readmission) is June 15. Classes begin Wednesday, June 22 and end Aug. 3.
Note these important dates for Summer B classes:
- The first day student loan checks that have been received from the lender are available for first-time freshman borrowers is Thursday, June 9.
- The last day the Florida College Entry Level Placement Test will be offered to new students applying for the Summer B term is Thursday, June 16.
- The last day for students to add/drop classes with a refund for Summer B classes is June 24.
Advisement and registration also is under way for the Fall 2005 term for all students. The last day new student applications (including readmission applications) will be accepted is Aug. 15. New student orientations are by appointment only. Classes begin Aug. 22 and end Dec. 15.
Note these other important dates for Fall classes:
- Dual enrollment registration begins for on-campus classes May 31.
- The deadline to have a financial aid file complete to be eligible for institutionally awarded aid is June 1.
- The last day for dual enrollment students to submit acceleration and enrichment applications and dual enrollment approval forms is June 15..
- The deadline for all tuition and fee payments for Fall 2005 classes is Monday, Aug. 8.
- The last day for new student applications (including readmission) is Monday, Aug. 15.
- Fall 2005 classes begin Monday, Aug. 22.