SCF Information Technology Services department provides technology training opportunities for faculty and staff to support the mission of the college. ITS training is open to all employees, certain classes have size limits so register early. Some ITS training sessions are "TOP" eligible for Career & Professional Support Employees. Please refer to the "TOP" schedule and follow all guidelines for enrollment.
ITS Brown Bag Lunch Series Join us once a month, no registration needed.
Check back for the 2013 ITS Training Schedule.
You can self-register for ITS Training via SCFconnect. Follow the directions below.
Instructions for registering:
- Go to SCFconnect
- Log in
- Select the “Employee” tab
- Select the “Banner Self Service”
- Select the “Student Services and Financial Aid”
- Select “Registration”
- Select Add/Drop Classes
- For the Term Selection, select either “Corp & Community Dev Fall ‘11” or “Corp & Community Dev Spring ‘12”
- In the add class worksheet add the CRN
- Then at the bottom of the screen, click submit changes
- That's it, you are done and registered for training
If you need assistance with registration, please contact the SCF Help Desk. If you have questions regarding ITS Training, contact Timi Hager at email@example.com