Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides confidential, professional assistance
to regular full-time and part-time employees and their household members to resolve
personal and work problems. This service is totally confidential. The college does
not acquire knowledge of who uses this service.
- To utilize EAP services the employee or household member should contact directly the
phone line provided below.
- This service is available 24 hours a day
- Family - Work - Health - Relationships - Emotional Well-Being
- A professional counselor conducts an initial assessment and will discuss recommendations with the caller. This service does not have a specific number of sessions included. The actual number of sessions is driven by the treatment plan.