Prequalify Contractors for Construction Projects
The District Board of Trustees of The State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota ("Board") announced a Public Hearing to discuss SCF's intent to prequalify construction contractors, general contractors, construction managers and design-build firms and the proposed policy, procedures and rules of prequalification.
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota is an Equal Access / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Schedule of Prequalification Events
- First Advertisement Begins:Monday, April 30, 2012
- Second Advertisement Begins: Friday, May 23, 2012
- Public Hearing to discuss SCF’s intent to prequalify Construction Contractors, Design-Build Firms and approve Contractor Prequalification Review Committee: Wednesday, May 30, 2012
- Advertise RFQ due date and RFQ Evaluation meeting:The week of Monday, June 4, 2012
- Due date for RFQs: Tuesday, June 19, 2012
- Public Opening of Qualification Statements: Tuesday, June 19, 2012
- Public RFQ Evaluation Meeting: Monday, June 25, 2012 Cancelled due to Tropical Storm Debby. To be rescheduled.
- Rescheduled Meeting - Public RFQ Evaluation Meeting: August 1, 2012 at 10:00 am Building #7 Room 160 Conference Room
- Board Meeting Approval: August 29, 2012