As a service to our students, The SCF Store offers an ongoing buyback program in which
textbooks are purchased throughout most of the year, as follows:
- A current SCF ID card is required for book buyback.
- Textbooks are bought from students up to half the purchased price.
- Damaged books that are unacceptable for buyback include: missing or torn pages, broken
bindings, ripped covers, water damage or liquid stains, excessive writing or highlighting,
- Changes in textbooks, new editions, and the condition of the book are a few of the
reasons why students are encouraged to take advantage of the end of term buyback.
- Book selections are determined by faculty members and submitted to The SCF Store each
semester. Therefore, book buyback from students is based on the selection of books
received from the faculty for the next term.