Please use this Web page as an educational guide.
Admission to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program will include:
- Applied and accepted to SCF; all students must be administratively and academically in good standing.
Not a current SCF student? Apply for admission to SCF
- A 2.0 GPA on a scale of 4.0;
- A current, unencumbered, unrestricted Florida RN license or eligible for Florida RN licensure.
- Completion of at least 45 hours with at least 32 hours of prerequisite courses listed below (with a grade of C or better).
- A completed RN-BSN program application submitted during the desired application period.
RN-B.S.N. Program Prerequisites
Completion of all or part of the academic courses required does not guarantee acceptance into the RN to B.S.N. Program.
- BSC 2085C - Anatomy and Physiology I (4 Credit Hours)
- BSC 2086C - Anatomy and Physiology II (4 Credit Hours)
- BSC, CHM, or PHY prefix option listed in Area V, A.A. (3 - 5 credit hours)
- DEP 2004 - Human Development: Life Span (3 Credit Hours)
- ENC 1101 - Written Communication I (3 Credit Hours)
- ENC 1102 - Written Communication II (3 Credit Hours)
- Humanities - Any Area IV (A.A.) (3 credit hours)
- HUN 2201 - Fundamentals of Human Nutrition (3 Credit Hours)
- Mathematics - Any Area II (A.A.), (3 Credit Hours)
- MCB 2010C - Microbiology (4 Credit Hours)
- PSY 2012 - General Psychology (3 Credit Hours)
- STA 2023 - Elementary Statistics (3 Credit Hours)