Please use this Web page as an educational guide and attend an information session for further directions. Application information for future semesters will be available on this Web site as application periods open.
Fall 2013 RN to BSN program application, priority deadline: June 1, 2013
Currently a RN and have an interest in beginning the program in a future semester?
Complete an interest form for advising and to keep up-to-date with SCF's RN-BSN program.
- Applied and accepted to SCF; all students must be administratively and academically in good standing.
- An unencumbered, unrestricted Florida RN license or eligible for Florida RN licensure; and
- Completion of the following prerequisite courses with a letter grade of "C" or better.
- BSC 2085C (Anatomy and Physiology I with lab)
- BSC 2086C (Anatomy and Physiology II with lab)
- CHM 1025C (Introductory Chemistry with lab), preferred
- DEP 2004 (Human Development: Life Span)
- ENC 1101 (Written Communication I)
- ENC 1102 (Written Communication II)
- Humanities (Any Area IV, A.A. - Literature or Art and Humanities)
- HUN 2201 (Fundamentals of Human Nutrition)
- Mathematics (Any Area II, A.A.)
- MCB 2010C (Microbiology with lab)
- PSY 2012 (General Psychology)
- STA 2023 (Elementary Statistics)