What do I need to know for the day of the test?
IMPORTANT TESTING RULES:
- You must bring your ATI username, password, order confirmation number and government issue picture ID or SCF student ID to the Testing Center the day of your exam in order to take the TEAS.
- You will be given a writing instrument, paper or a writing board by the testing center technician. You may not use your own materials. These materials must be returned to the Testing Technician after taking the exam.
- No backpacks, briefcases, purses, cell phones, calculators or other electronic devices, food or drinks allowed in the testing room. Lockers in Bradenton or bags in Venice are provided for storage of these items.
- Students may not refer to any support materials or aids at any time during the test. You also cannot click outside of the test window to enter the Internet. Clicking outside the test window will “freeze” your exam and you will not be able to continue the exam.
- The TEAS is a timed test. Only limited bathroom breaks are allowed and should ONLY be taken at the end of a section BEFORE proceeding to the next section.
- Students are not allowed to communicate with other students during the test. If you have a question or a problem, please notify the proctor/testing technician immediately.
- Each test is different, so your screen will be different from the person next to you.
- When you have answered the final question of a section, you must select the “Next” button (not the “Stop Assessment” button). When all sections are completed and you are ready to compile results, select the “Next” button until you see the message “This is the last page of your assessment”. Your results will display.
- Testing staff will give you a copy of your results. If you need additional copies of your results, go to www.atitesting.com and log in as a student, using your ATI user ID and password. You will be guided through the steps needed to bring your results to the screen.
- SCF now requires students to take the Science section of the TEAS exam.
- Students taking the TEAS exam through 4/29/16 are not required to pass the Science section, but are required to pass the Reading, English and Math sections at the same exam time.
- Beginning 4/30/16, students are required to pass the Reading, English, Math and Science
sections at the same exam time.
- TEAS exams taken 4/29/13-4/29/16 that meet the SCF requirements can be used to apply to the Summer 2016 Transition program and the Fall 2016 Basic program.