Student Art Exhibition
Welcome to the Online Submission Form for the Spring 2014 Student Art Exhibition!
Submission deadline: Friday, April 4th at noon.
Opening reception: April 11, 6 – 8 p.m.
Students may submit any visual artwork created in an SCF art class from Summer 2013 to the present.
Framing is optional, however all 2D artwork must be mounted.
- If you choose to use a matte, the matte must be black, white, or grey.
- Paintings must be dry.
- Stretched canvases must have finished edges (painted, or capped with strip molding).
- All 3D artwork must be fully assembled and self-supporting.
- On the back of each 2D artwork (or attached to 3D artwork), list your name, title of artwork, category, and indicate "Top" of artwork.
- Artwork must remain on display for the duration of the exhibition.
- Note: once you hit the SUBMIT button, you cannot substitute or edit your entries!