Consumer Disclosures and Gainful Employment Reporting
- Providing information on the individual program webpage that tells students what occupations
the program prepares the students to enter, both by name of program and by SOC codes. The
number of students in the individual program is not a factor.
- Publish the length of time it takes to complete the program, normal time.
- Information related to the on-time completion rates of students in the program, provided
the program has at least 10 graduates. This requires specific calculations that are
set forth in the regulations.
- The costs of the program, including all mandatory fees, tuition, books and supplies.
It also includes room and board if applicable to the institution. The number of students in
the individual program is not a factor.
- Placement rates for students upon completion of the program. The number of students in the individual program is not a factor.
One-year certificate programs are available in various disciplines for students needing training in specific skills areas. These programs are designed so that the student may continue toward an associate's degree in the same field.