Risk Management & Insurance Services
Discover our Business and Technology Associate Degree & Certificates with a specialization in Risk Management & Insurance Services.
What are the benefits of a career in Risk Management?
- Flexible work schedule
- Great salary and benefits
- Growth industry
- Upward mobility opportunities
- Qualify for three professional licenses upon graduation, including 4-40 Customer Representative, 20-44 Personal Lines Agent and 2-40 Health Insurance Agent
Opportunities within the Risk Management & Insurance field:
- 7,406 average annual openings and replacements*
- Entrance level salary ($35, 000 - $40,000) with good benefits and chance for advancement*
Expected 9.7% growth over the next 8 years*
Where can I work?
What job could I apply for?
|State Farm||Fraud Investigator|
|FCCI Insurance Group||Sales|
|Al Purmont Insurance||Actuary|
|Brown and Brown||Loss Prevention|
|Professional Benefits, Inc.||Management|
|Bouchard Insurance||Claims Adjuster|
|Self employment offers you numerous options and opportunities to work within one or multiple industries within various roles.|
For more information, contact George Cubberly, program manager, at 941-752-5281 or cubberg@SCF.edu.
*Florida Department of Economic Opportunity 2014-2022 forecast