Business Administration and Management 
Associate in Science Degree
(Articulated to B.S. Degree)
(66 Credit Hours)
John Lucado (941) 752-5283
This program is designed for students who want a foundation in business principles and practices, but aspire to matriculate to a four-year university.
Program Entrance Requirements:
To be admitted to the associate in science degree program in business Administration a student must:
Achieve a level of mathematics proficiency which qualifies the student for entry into MAC 1105 or higher.
- Achieve a level of English and reading proficiency which qualifies the student for entry into ENC 1101 or higher.
This program will provide all students with a thorough foundation of fundamental business principles and practices. Through flexibility in this program of study students will have the opportunity to transfer to the university system to pursue a bachelor's degree. Students exiting the program will also be able to utilize general education skills which are necessary for success in the modern world of work. By choosing this program of study, students will ensure that their education will prepare them for immediate employment and the opportunity to go on to pursue a bachelor's degree.
- ENC 1101 - Written Communication I (3 Credit Hours)
- ENC 1102 - Written Communication II (3 Credit Hours)
- MAC 1105 - College Algebra (3 Credit Hours)
- MAC 2233 - Applied Calculus (3 Credit Hours)
- STA 2023 - Elementary Statistics (3 Credit Hours)
- SPC 1608 - Fundamentals of Speech Communication (3 Credit Hours)
- Humanities Choose from Area IV, A.S. (3 Credit Hours)
- CGS 1570 - Integrated Business Apps Software (3 Credit Hours) *
- ACG 2021 - Principles of Financial Accounting (3 Credit Hours)
- ACG 2071 - Principles of Managerial Accounting (3 Credit Hours) *
- ECO 2013 - Principles of Macroeconomics (3 Credit Hours)
- ECO 2023 - Principles of Microeconomics (3 Credit Hours) *
- GEB 1011 - Introduction to Business (3 Credit Hours)
- MAN 2021 - Principles of Management and Organization (3 Credit Hours)
- BUL 2131 - Legal Environments of Business (3 Credit Hours)
- MAR 2011 - Principles of Marketing (3 Credit Hours)
This A.S. program leads to a B.S. in Business Administration and Management at eight of the 12 universities in the State University System of Florida. At UCF and USF, it leads to a B.S. in General Business.
* Prerequisite may be required
Articulated credit from a technical institute/secondary school may be applicable. Contact the SCF associate vice president of corporate and community development for more information.
A related certificate also is offered. See certificate listing.
This A.S. Business Administration program leads to a B.S. in Business Administration and Mananagement at eight of the 11 universities in Florida. At UCF and USF, it leads to a B.S. in General Business.