Bachelor of Applied Science in International Business and Trade
Program Description/Employment Options For Graduates:
The Bachelor of Applied Science in International Business and Trade (IBT) Program prepares students to become global business professionals, providing them with the knowledge, skills and experience necessary for successful careers innovating, leading and managing in a global business environment. Employment opportunities for program graduates include information technology, manufacturing, import/export management, logistics, sales and marketing, supply chain management, international travel, hospitality and tourism.
Admission to the Bachelor of Applied Sciences in International Business and Trade will include:
- A 2.0 GPA on a scale of 4.0
- Completion of 45 semester hours. Included in this must be ENC 1101 and MAT 1033 (or a course at that same or higher level).
- Successful completion (i.e. a grade of C or better) of at least 50 percent of the
Current SCF students:1. Sign on to SCF Connect
2. Select “Student Tab”
3. Select “Banner Self ‐ Service”
4. Select “Student Services and Financial Aid”
5. Select “Apply for Admission to Limited Access and Baccalaureate Programs”
6. Select “Display Application Information” - Application Menu: Select "New"
7. Locate the Application Type Drop Down Box: Select the Desired Program Application
8. Complete the Application Process
Not current SCF students: Application