Please use this Web page as an educational guide.
Admission to the online Bachelor of Applied Sciences in Health Services Administration will include:
• Applied and accepted to SCF; all students must be administratively and academically
in good standing.
Not a current SCF student? Apply for admission to SCF
• A cumulative 2.0 GPA on a scale of 4.0
• Completion of 45 hours; 26 of these hours must be prerequisite courses with a letter grade of C or better, and should include BSC 2085C.
• A completed BAS, HSA program application submitted during the desired application period.
|Semester||Priority Application Deadline||Notification date|
|Fall||April 15 to May 31||July 15|
|Spring||September 15 to October 30||November 15|
Not a current SCF student? You will need to apply for admission to SCF before submitting the BAS, HSA application.
To apply, follow these steps:
1. Log into MySCF (located at the top upper right hand corner of this web page).
2. Under your Student tab choose “Student Quick Links”
3. Click on, “Apply for Admission to Limited Access and Baccalaureate Programs”
4. Applicant Type - select BAS, HSA application and complete the online form.
Once you have submitted the online application you will receive an email confirming receipt through your SCF Student email. Be sure to check your SCF Student email account throughout the application process.
Applications received during the listed period will be considered for admission prior
to those received after the stated period.
Note: When a published deadline falls on a College holiday or weekend, the deadline date will be the next regularly scheduled business day.