Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
All content on this website is copyright protected and the property of State College of Florida, Manatee–Sarasota (SCF).
SCF adheres to all U.S. copyright laws and has a procedure in place (1.05.02) that establishes the detection, prevention and assessment of violations of unauthorized distribution of copyrighted materials by users of SCF's network.
Copyright holders should direct any concerns about possible copyright infringements on this website to:
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota
P.O. Box 1849
Bradenton, FL 34206
Please include the following:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
If it is determined that copyright infringement has occurred, we will disable access to the copyrighted content and notify you of our actions.