If you have never taken a class or seminar at SCF, your first registration will need to be either in person or over the phone at the
CCD office at the Bradenton campus, building 18, room 139 (tel # 941-752-5203), or
the CCD office at SCF Lakewood Ranch front desk (tel # 941-363-7000).
If you have taken classes at SCF before, follow these instructions:
1. Click here for online registration system
2. A login page appears. Enter your User ID (Your ID is the number that begins with G00 (that is an uppercase G and two zeros).
3. To continue, enter your PIN. (Your default PIN is your date of birth in this format: MMDDYY). Note: If you did not provide the college with your date of birth, then your default PIN is the last 6 numbers of your ID.
4. Click the "Login" button.
On your first login you will be required to change your PIN. It must be six numbers. Be sure to remember it.
Also on your first login you will be required to set up a security question and answer. This is necessary in the event you forget your PIN or need to reset your PIN. Please be specific with the question you create and careful in the spelling and typing of your answer. When necessary, in the future you will be required to type the answer exactly as you did when you initially set it up.
5. Once logged in, click on the title link toward the bottom "Corporate & Community Development."
6. Click "Search for Classes" and choose a Corp & Community Dev. term and click "submit." Do not select a subject at this point and click the "Advanced Search" button. Then, select a subject and click the "Section Search" button. A page with a list of search results for that subject will appear. Click the check boxes in the left column to select the classes you want, scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the "Register" button.
7. Your schedule of classes then appears. Click the link: My Tuition Bill / Pay for Classes, then click the link: Pay for Corporate & Community Development Classes which will bring you through the online payment process. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express online payments.
Payment is due at time of registration for all Corporate & Community Development classes. If payment has not been made by midnight on the day of registration, class(es) will be dropped on the next business day.
For assistance please call SCF Lakewood Ranch at (941) 363-7000 during business hours.