Please use this Web page as an educational guide. Application information for future semesters will be available on this Web site as application periods open.
Complete an interest form for advising and to keep up-to-date with SCF's
Bachelor of Applied Science in Health Services Administration (BAS, HSA) program.
Admission to the Bachelor of Applied Sciences in Health Services Administration will include:
- Applied and accepted to SCF; all students must be administratively and academically in good standing.
- A cumulative 2.0 GPA on a scale of 4.0
- Completion of 45 semester hours toward an Associate degree program.
- Completion of the following prerequisite courses with a letter grade of "C" or better.
- ACG 2021C (Principles of Financial Accounting)
- ACG 2071 (Principles of Managerial Accounting)
- BSC 2085C (Anatomy and Physiology I with lab)
- CGS 1000 (Computer Information Systems)
- ECO 2023 (Microeconomics)
- ENC 1101 (Written Communication I)
- ENC 1102 (Written Communication II)
- PHI 2600 (Applied Ethics)
- STA 2023 (Elementary Statistics)